Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a band new story trailer for their Tekken 7 video game, featuring all your favourite iconic fighting characters. Street Fighter‘s very own legendary Akuma makes his first appearance in the classic franchise, so the game should attract some hardcore fans of Capcom.
Some fight for honor, duty, revenge, or debts that can never be paid. The Best Fights are Personal and every obstacle on the way will define you. Get ready for the next battle with the best-selling fighting game series!
Tekken 7 lands on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam on June 2, 2017.
- Includes the Eliza Character DLC
- TEKKEN 6 Backward Compatibility (Xbox One ONLY)
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit.
- Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles.
- Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
Head on over to Amazon.com to pre-order your copy of the game.