News

Tim Burton’s Beetlejuice 2 Reports False, Confirmed By Burton’s Rep

Tim Burton's Beetlejuice 2 Reports False, Confirmed By Burton's Rep

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

After some excitement from our previous news post, Tim Burton’s Beetlejuice 2 report was apparently false. Well, it looks like it was just another built up film fabrication.

As we reported, the Showbiz Spy information was posted with a quote from Burton himself:

The film is a go and has been approved by the Warner Bros. team, we have talked with the cast members we wanted for the film and they are all on board, this includes both Winona and Michael,” said the fan-favorite director. “We have the script in hand – everything is in place all we need to do now is get ready to start filming.

Now after all this, Entertainment Weekly has shot down what Showbiz Spy previously reported:

Early Friday morning, reports surfaced that a long-discussed follow-up to filmmaker Tim Burton’s 1988 paranormal adventure was moving forward — that a script had been completed and original stars Winona Ryder and Michael Keaton confirmed to return. Trouble is, none of that was actually true, according to a rep for the filmmaker. She said the information was based on fabricated comments from the director and confirmed to EW that Beetlejuice 2 is not in development at this time.

From what we understand, Tim Burton is more focused on Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, along with plans for a live action version of Dumbo at some point.

I guess we’ll have to wait a bit longer.

Comments

Most Popular

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem?

Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet.

Copyright © 2015 Flex Mag Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

To Top